Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Typical!

Well, I went for another scan on Monday, and it wasnt good news - just as I expected!There was a follie, but it wasnt big enough, and my lining had collapsed completely! So this cycle is definately out of the question.

FS (and me) is desperate to get a cycle in before the lab closes in Dec, so he put me on Provera to speed up AF. He is hoping for AF to arrive by Sunday the latest. If she does arrive by then, I can then squeeze in another IUI. Please let this happen!!

If it does happen, I will be doing a stimmed cycle - which means I will be injecting myself in the stomach with Menopur - the things we do!

Anyway, so now we wait for AF to arrive. Its strange, when we want her to arrive, she stays away, and when we dont want her to arrive, she rears her ugly head without fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment