Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's been a helluva couple of weeks!!

Well, after my 9th BFN, I felt (and still feel) as though this is never going to happen to me. I reached my lowest point, and I am still battling to climb out of it.

I went for an HSG, as that was one test I had never done (not sure why my clinic doesnt do that as a standard procedure. I think it is an incredibly important test, and I didnt have to waste so much time, money and emotions on a procedure that doesnt work for me) I had a scare from that test. I was told that I had the early stages of cervical cancer! That was a very frightening time for me. However, when my FS went through my results, and did another pap smear, that was not the case! But, I do have a problem with my left tube, so IVF it is. How am I going to get the money???

I have decided to go for a second opinion before embarking on the IVF journey, just to make double sure. My appointment is on the 8th April, so please think of me then.

Sjoe, FC is really having some issues at the moment! They introduced a fertility astrologer and boy, did that upset the apple cart! I dont think they should have done that. I think it's just what someone who is battling with infertility doesnt want. They dont need to be told that the stars and moon say they will never fall pregnant etc. Anyway, that is just my opinion!

Ladybird my friend, you have not left my mind since your first sms on Thursday regarding baby Louie. I am so glad that his op went well and I knoe you are having a crap day today. Cry all you want me friend. Feel weak now, cause Louie is going to need his strong mommy soon.

I am thinking of you! Mwah!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eve

    Sorry that you are feeling so low after 9 attempts. I also had a cevical cancer scare after a papsmear but the performed a Lettz biopsy and removed the "bad" tissue. Rather painless procedure but very scary experience. Still wondering whether it had an effect on my preterm delivery though...
    Anyway, I really hope IVF will work for you. You have been through so much. And I really love your forum - way better that FC!!!

    ReplyDelete