Friday, March 27, 2009

Ok Mandy, here goes:

10 things you didn't know about me:

1. I was a professional musical theatre performer for 9 years (Singing, dancing and acting)

2. I grew up in Namibia

3. My brother and I aren't actually related (we are both adopted)

4. I love braai's!

5. I play golf

6. My favourite perfume is "Dune"

7. I got divorced in 2006

8. I can't stand the smell of cigars or pipes, but I dont mind cigarette smoke

9. My favourite series is "Friends" I own all the seasons on dvd

10. Grief, you are going to slaughter me for this, but.... I like to knit! There, I said it!!

Ok, so who is next?

3 comments:

  1. Eve you make yourself sound like a knitting, singing, friends-watching, smoke inhaling divorcee!!
    NO sorry, only kidding!!! I love finding out these bits and pieces about my internet friends. You sound like one cool chick. Wish I could also come to the OPM breakfast and me you all in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did mine too! I also lurrvve Friends, also have the entire series, and my LG knows all the characters' names and even has favourites! (Don't know what that says about me though..?)
    xoxo
    P

    ReplyDelete