Thursday, July 30, 2009

Need To Snap Out Of It

Oh my goodness! What the hell has happened to me? For the past 2 days I have been so depressed, and I mean DEPRESSED!!!!!

I have no idea why. The only thing I can think of is that it is the Minulette that I have started taking. But then I dont remember birth control ever making me feel down.

I need to stop this! How do I get out of it? I cant do my IVF feeling like this

4 comments:

  1. Oh Eve,

    Perhaps it's just the magnitude of what you doing now (the IVF) that has hit home? It is very difficult to give advice as I am not in your mind frame at this moment.

    But what I can offer at this stage is to try and hang on to the glimmer of hope! The hope and end result, that you quite possibly will be taking a baby home in 10/11Months time! Try and focus on the end result, I know it's difficult. But remember it is SO worth it!

    Strongs my friend ;) Rooting for you from the sideline!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my friend, this is not good! I wish we were there to come over with a bottle of wine (or two) and get your spirits lifted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Eve.

    I like the wine idea! Shame girl, i think its just the whole IVF thing as I was the same. I really hope it passes soon. Please shout if we can help!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sweetheart, welcome to the emotional rollercoaster that is IVF... Sending you a BIIIIIIIG hug!

    ReplyDelete