Monday, August 24, 2009

Small Update

Today is Day 5 of my IVF cycle.
I have been on Estraderm patches and Cetrotide since Day 2. I have been very worried about this as I havent started my stimms yet. I apparently only start them on Wednesday. That would be day 7. Seems very late to be starting stimms, dont you think?

I have been doing a lot of googling, and I thought I might be doing the Estrogen Priming Protocol, but even that protocol you start stimming on Day 2 or 3.

I phoned the IVF co ordinator and she said that what I am doing is correct, so I suppose I have to accept it, but there is a small part of me that still feels that something is wrong.

I hope that I am wrong!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Eve, I don't think it is wrong! Don't worry honey I am soooo praying for you every night that this is your BFP! I pray for you 5 times a day (sounds untrue) but it's not cos that is how many times a day we pray. Keep the faith Eve,we are here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eve, if you feel uncertain, please do me a favor and just email your Dr. Dr.V? Right? I promise you he won't mind!

    Thinking of you! Hang in there!
    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eve - just want you to know that I am sooo sooo sorry I have been missing all your updates. I feel I always have so much to catch up on and now feel incredibly guilty for not "being there" more for you. In fact it is so bad I did not even know you had started the process yet :o((

    You are always in my thoughts my friend and I have such strong faith that this will all go very well.

    Lots of love

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete