I can honestly say that this is the worst 2ww of my life! Probably because it is the last 2ww I will ever go through, positive or negative.
So these are my symptoms (or not):
Sore and huge breasts - Pregnant, AF, or Cyclogest?
Twinges in my ovaries(None today though) - Pregnant, AF, or Cyclogest?
Pulling feeling in my uterus(not today though) - Pregnant, AF, or Cyclogest?
Tired during the day - Pregnant, AF, or Cyclogest?
Insomnia (last night) - Pregnant,AF, or Cyclogest?
Hot flushes (last night) - Pregnant,AF, or Cyclogest?
Feeling sad - Pregnant, AF, or Cyclogest?
I can go on and on and on here. None of these are a pregnancy only symptom. And boy, am I feeling depro today. Dooi posted her preggy announcement, and I am so very happy for her. SHe and her DH have been waiting for this day for 4 years!!!! At last! But, I must admit that there is a teeny tiny part of me that feels a little bit jealous. (I am ashamed to admit that) I am scared that I am going to get left behind here. Are these horrifically harsh thoughts to be thinking?
Anyway, that's me for now
espn fantasy football logo invalid url
4 years ago

What?????????????????? Dooi??????????????? How did I miss that?????????????????????
ReplyDeleteOh, Evie, my dear I feel for so much... I know what it's like, but I don;t what it's like to be doing the last cycle. But please don't give up my friend. Anything can happen int he next year or so and maybe another IVF will be possible next year. Don't evr believe that it's not possible!!!! And there is also the possiblity of meeting someone?? or am I way off base here?? Good luck, just look at Dooi!!! It should give us so much hope...
Eve, the TWW if quite possibly one of THE toughest and emotionaly draining times for anybody trying to conceive...and that is WITH a partner to keep you sane...
ReplyDeleteI've said this before but I would like to say it again. I take my hat off to you for being so incredibly brave to do this on your own. I don't think you realise just how strong you are!
Hang in there, all will be revealed soon, and I have a good feeling!
D
Eve,
ReplyDeleteCyclogest ... I don't think it gives you that many symptoms! I think most of them might be BFP!
I am crossing everything possible that is is a BFP for you xxx
This waititng game sux!
I am so sorry how you feel Evie, we are all here for you and I DO BELIEVE they are ALL from being pregnant, no AF or what else...
ReplyDeleteYou are allowed to have those feelings of envy after all it's something you desperately want and someone else has. It does not make you a bad person AT ALL!! My one friend just found out she is preggers with # 2 and I felt a little envious too (and I am not even ready for #2 yet!!)
ReplyDeleteAbout the symptoms don't read too much into every little thing or you will drive yourself mental! You are almost there so hang in there day by day.. we all love you & I pray that you have a little bean inside there growing by the day!!!
MWAH!!! X X X X X
Please don't feel guilty. I have my little miracle and I still have twinges of jealousy.
ReplyDeleteI pray you are pregnant, and the fact that you've had twinges makes me incredibly positive that you will be announcing your pregnancy very soon.
XOXOXOXO
hang in there sweety, this part is the toughest. xxx
ReplyDeleteI know there is not much anyone can say to make this part pass faster. All I can tell you is that on my failed IVF on lots of prog I had NO boob changes, then on the one that worked, BIG boobs!
ReplyDeleteHang in there bokkie!
Hang in there my friend! And you have nothing to feel guilty about! To have a baby is your hearts desire and of course you will feel that way!
ReplyDelete