Saturday, May 15, 2010

4 more days

In 4 days time my life will change forever. I will become a mom.
I am so scared, my hands are shaking as I type this.
Am I abnormal? Most women I know cannot wait for the day that they get to meet their baby/ies, yet I am just terrified. I think it's because I am doing this solo, but I can't pin point it.

6 comments:

  1. Eve, this is sooo exciting!
    I think your fears are normal, it will after-all be the day when EVERYTHING in your live will change forever!

    Min dae dolla!
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck Evie, I am thiking of you constantly. May the birth of your boys be a wonderful experience. I can understamd your fear, and I will pray that you will come through with flying colors. Good luck Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's sooo normal. You want something so badly and the moment it's in front of you = you wanna run into the hills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo normal. I was nearly shitting myself. And you know what... as soon as those babies are placed on your chest or you see them upstairs after theatre (liek with mine) you just become a mommy. Like instant. DONT TOUCH MY KIDS. You will die for them that very second. I dont know what it is, but it just kicks in. It so natural.

    you are gonna be the best mommy ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Eve, I have just found your blog. Congratulations - you did so well. Mine baked for 37 weeks 1 day and were a nice 3,02 and 2,92 kg. Good luck - if you need any advice, feel free to mail me. I have been there - although not on my own. Good luck girl - you will be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, like Cat, just found your blog too...I went 38.5 weeks with b/g twins, so I feel your pain! Have a wonderful birth and enjoy meeting your little men! I intend to follow your story...I'm so jealous that you took a stomach shot before it got all stretched out of shape...I wish I did that!!!

    ReplyDelete