Sunday, November 23, 2008

Can someone just throw me a friggin' bone for just once??????!!!!!

Well, on Friday I went to my FS to check my lining and follie. I was shocked to see that my lining was only 4.4mm and there was no follie!
I have ALWAYS produced a follie, so why was there nothing this time?

I am so dissapointed. I have to go back for a scan tomorrow (monday) to see if there is any improvement, but my FS told me not to get my hope up! Why is this happenning to me? I dont understand it!

So this cycle is probably a bust, which means that I can only do IUI next year as the lab at Medfem closes around the 15th Dec. Just my f***ing luck!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that there is improvement tomorrow Eve! I really do!

    Good luck, I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete