Saturday, January 3, 2009

Update


Ok, so it's been a month since I last wrote on my blog!

The first 2 weeks of December were scary hectic! Not only was I working like a dog, but I also had my 7th IUI. Having the 'perfect cycle', I was convinced that this was the one! And the fact that my test date was on Christmas day was a BIG sign!
So you can imagine my dissapointment when AF arrived on the 23rd! In fact I am still dissapointed. And angry. And feeling lost. This one has really hit me hard. So, it was a depressing Christmas and New Year for me. I still get teary eyed when I constantly remind myself that I am still not pregnant. I dont know where to go from here.

Anyway, it's less than 2 days before I return to work, and today I got this bee in my bonnet to spring clean my house! I am so regretting this now! I am no where near finished!
I cant believe I have so much crap!!!! I have already filled 9 black bags of crap!

But even though I am moaning about this, I do feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It sounds strange, but I feel cleaner emotionally. Maybe this is a good thing for my TTC journey. I dont know how, but maybe it just is.

I havent made New Year's resolutions in the past couple of years, but I have this year. So here goes:

1. Stop smoking - I tried quitting cold turkey, but that lasted a whole hour! So, I have now changed my cigarette brand to the lightest one I could find. And I am smoking so much less. I know that I will succeed in quitting!

2. Get pregnant - for f**ks sake, its friggin time now!

3. Sort out my finances - I need to find where I can save, like looking for cheaper car insurance etc. And pay off my credit cards (which reminds me, I need to pay my accounts for the month!!)

4. Sort out things that need to be done in my house - its time!

And those are my resolutions

Well, thats all for now. I hope to frequent here more regularly

1 comment: