Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm Back!


So it has been over a month since I was last here (clearly blogging isnt a natural thing for me :) ) Where do I start? Well, had another BFN. FS then tested my AMH levels, and the result was quite shocking: 0.6!!! I am currently in another 2ww with my 9th DIUI! I probably have to move onto IVF soon, which is a problem as I cant afford that. Anyway, lets see what happens.

On another note: I am celebrating my 1 week anniversary of giving up smoking!!! Yay! I am so proud of myself! It hasnt been easy though. Just sitting in front of my laptop now I am dying for a smoke. But I have come this far, so there is no turning back!!

OPM has a few new members who have recently joined. I knew most of them from another forum. They were treated very unfairly on that forum, and subsequently joined us. It's so nice to see them again and see their progress! Hope they settle into OPM nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment