Yesterday we had an OPM get together, and it was so nice to finally see some of the ladies face to face! Only 5 of us eventually arrived, but wow, we had such a nice time! It felt a bit surreal at times. They must have thought I was a bit strange, because every now and then I would just stare at them!! LOL!
Sheena is a feisty chick! I wouldnt want to meet her in a dark alley! Love her sense of humor! And Eileen also has a wonderful sense of humor! Monz just looked absolutely gorgeous - a bit shy, but I think if we get together again she will come out of her shell. And Mo, well I couldnt believe that I finally met her! I mean, it feels like I have known her for ever - she is like a baby sister to me!
It was really awesome, and those memories will definately stay with me. We already started planning the next one, so girls, watch this space!


*sniff sniff*
ReplyDeletenext time i will definetly join in