Wednesday, April 15, 2009

AF, oh AF, where art thou?

Typical friggin AF!! When you dont want her, she arrives bang on time, in all her glory, and when you do want her, she is AWOL!!!!!!!!

I want her to arrive tomorrow so that I can do my tests on Friday. I really, really, REALLY dont want to have to schlep through to the clinic on the weekend to arrive there by 7am!!! I need my sleep time.

So please, AF if you are listening, please speed it up and arrive tomorrow, or take a train, check out the scenery, and rock up here on Sunday.

Pretty please?

**UPDATE: She arrived 30min after writing this post!!! Yippeeeee!!! So that means my day 1 would be tomorrow (Thurs) right?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eve.

    So glad she arrived. I am not sure but wouldn't today be CD1 then? I don't know, but I am curious because I always count from the day the bleeding starts? Anyhow, good luck with your tests. I have a good feeling about your IVF cycle.... I think it's your turn to have a BFP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness she arrived.

    That witch never seems to play along.

    Nix
    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete