Tuesday, May 5, 2009

For Mandri


I know that today is the day that your babies should have turned a year old. And I know that your heart is breaking. How much, I will never know, but I am sad for you and DH. You have been on my mind the whole day.


They are with God. He is looking after them, and they are looking down on you.


I'm sure the angels threw a lovely party for them, and they played in the clouds.


It's not easy, and we will never understand why it happens.


2 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with them as well.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my friend! I am in tears now!

    Thanks for your amazing support, you are a true friend! I hope that someday I can mean so much to you as you mean to me! Wow, I'm actually at a loss of words right now!

    ReplyDelete