Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm In Love!!!!

Ok, so more of a school girl crush!!! But come on ladies, he is HOT!!!! For those of you who are a bit out of the loop, this is Adam Lambert, currently a contestant on American Idols, and everyone knows he is going to win, because his voice is freaking fantastic!!!
I posted his pics on the forum, but sadly the girls there dont have good taste. I mean, what is there not to like about this beautiful boy?

I am telling you all now, he is going to go far! So learn this name: ADAM LAMBERT, cause you are going to hear a lot more of him!!!!


And, I dont care about the gay rumours! Doesnt mean I cant perve!
It's my blog and I can perve if I want to!






8 comments:

  1. Hey! I said I like what I saw, so I hope your not referring to me when you say the ladies don't have taste! ; ) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eve - I LOOOOOVE this man!!!! Myself and my daughter always have a healthy little fight over him when he's singing his beautiful song ... This man is head and shoulders above all the others and I find myself so darn excited when Wednesday and Thursday come around again hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Hope! I feel like a teenager with a HUGE crush on this boy! But he is just incredible! He better win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh I would'nt mind a piece of him.

    LOL. He'll win.

    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, he is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, you stole my boyfriend...

    Seriously, check out his rendition of Whole Lotta Love by Led Zeppelin next week. You.will.die!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete