Thursday, May 14, 2009

My blogroll

My blog feed thingie doesnt always update me. Why? I havent had an update from Marthie's or Jahni's blog for weeks, and I know they post daily. Why?

By the way, I know who is in the final 2 of American Idols! I wont say who, but will say:


YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I have the same problem. Not with Jahni's blog but with Marthie's. I have tried everything. It's beeen like that since she went password protected. Have you added them onto your your reading list at the following thingy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies - the problem with Marthie's blog is probably because she set it up as invite only so you won't see updates unless you actually click on the blog - even if you are invited. I could be wrong but her's is the only one that does not update on my blog.

    Eve!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAYYYYY!!! I hear ya on the finalists and I'm thrilled. No words needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also haven't received anything, but then again I wasn't invited to Marthie's blog ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its because its private that it doesnt show the updates yes, it wont update on my blogroll as well ! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim - Marthie posted a while ago that if we wanted to be invited we must send our email addresses. Just PM it to her, I'm sure she will add you! : )

    Eve - I also know who is the last two Idols, and I don't even watch it!

    ReplyDelete