Thursday, May 21, 2009

Stupid Americans! (Dont read if you dont want to know who the winner is!!!)


Uuuurgh! I am so angry that Kris has won American Idols! He really doesnt deserve the title! America were voting on looks, because Adam was vocally the strongest (and the hottest in my opinion, but anyway.....) America, were you to scared to vote for someone who's sexuality isnt clear? Get with the times!!


I know Adam will still go far and will have a better future than Kris, but he deserved the title.

Adam, you are going to be a huge success, and I will always be a fan!

Cant wait for your first cd!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm fkng livid!! My blog says it all. Morons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sucks. I'm keeping my toenails painted black and I'm camping in front of Musica to be first to buy his CD...

    How much did you love him with KISS though??

    xxx

    ReplyDelete