Thursday, June 11, 2009

10 of my strangest characteristics

Got this idea from Nix's blog http://nikibs.blogspot.com/

Here goes:

1. Have to brush my teeth before going to bed and first thing when I wake up! No morning kiss until both parties have brushed their teeth! (Talk about killing the moment!!!)

2. I am addicted to Labello lip ice. Dont go anywhere without it

3. When reading a book, I have to finish a chapter before putting the book down.

4. I have to wear matching underwear.

5. I have broken 7 seven bones in my life time

6. I havent had any childhood diseases, except for chicken pox, and I was 18 when I got that.

7. I have to tie my hair up in a ponytail when going to sleep.

8. I am always cold. When everyone else is experiencing a heat wave, I am comfortably warm!

9. I will always end up chewing the back of a pen or pencil!

10. I have to have the radio playing when I drive. Cannot drive in silence!

That's it for now

Who's next?

2 comments:

  1. Me! I am next!

    Ponytail? Really? I always rip the hairband out when I lie down.

    ReplyDelete