Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Need Honest Opinions Please

Most of you know that I have been told that I need to do IVF in order to conceive. My eggs are crap and are running out.

My last tests (2 months ago) werent that great:

AMH 0.9
FSH. 12.7

I have been reading on the internet that chances are minimal. So really, am I wasting my time and money?

Realistically what are my chances?

12 comments:

  1. Eve, I have no idea what those tests really mean, I have never had either (yes even wiht 2 IVF's under my belt) so I have no idea what my vallues are. On the other forum there was a girl with the same results who went for it and tried and had twin girls earlier this year. I am inclined to say, at least try it once? Otherwise you will always wonder. Have you considered DE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sent u a PM on OPM.

    Hope you get the right answer and that you will be able to make ends meet if you do however decide to go the IVF route.

    We will all be going through it with you and holding your hand all the way! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have though about it, but it is soooo much more expensive! I am just praying for a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Eve, I feel for you my dear. In my opinion I would ay judt give it a try. Give God the chance to make a miracle happen. I truely believe you are meant to be a mommy and I think you should try to do at least one IVF. If it works then you you will be over the moon, if not, then at least you gave it your all. We will be here for you every step of the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eve,

    IVF treatments are a lot money! But if you can afford to, try it at least once. As Mandy so rightly stated, if it works 1st time that is wonderful, if not you know you have a back-up plan.

    We'll cheer you on from the sideline, whatever you decide :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies

    That is my biggest fear. If it fails, its over. I will not have money to do another one, as I will be paying of the loan for the next 4/5 years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Eve,

    I am of no use in this department, other than to say I'm thinking of you, and we all will support you, whatever your choice!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Eve

    I'm sorry that I can't help you with this, but know that we will support you and be there for you no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Eve

    I am also not too sure what to say but whatever your decision just know that we are all here for you

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling, I don't know but I will keep thinking of you!!!

    ReplyDelete