Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Erm....

Ok, I havent updated my blog in a while, but seriously, I have nothing to write about! How sad is that?

My stitches are out. I had very bad back pain which I thought was my right kidney, but if I had actually stayed awake in biology class, I would have known that my kidney sits a lot higher than i thought! Anyway, turns out that the Linwood staff thought I was made out of elastic, as they contorted and pulled my body in some odd position, and pulled a joint in my lower back! Nothing that a little Cataflam cant fix though!

I am working from home this week as my boss is away on conference. So that is quite nice.
Going for my follow up appointment with Dr J tomorrow. Hopefully I can start with the BCP's soon.

Um, what else? Enjoyed Army wives and Private Practice last night. My friend bought me Boston Legal Season 4, so I have been watching that during the day.

That's about all. Told you there was nothing to write about!

6 comments:

  1. Hey babes, nice to have you back in our blogesphere.

    Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *heart* Private practice and House!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah shucks!! Thanks ladies *blush*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geesh - I'm trying to catch up on all your blogs and still update mine - I hate it when I fall behind but I guess it can't be helped.

    Glad you're feeling better
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete