Thursday, August 13, 2009

And We're Off!!

So I hardly slept last night! I don't know if it was because I was excited,because I am not sure if I am excited or just damn terrified - probably the latter!
Anyway, got to VL and sat down with my IVF co ordinator. She then asked if I injected myself before. I said yes, many times (hell I did 9 iui's with Menopur - I am a pro!!!) So she let me do the shot and that was that! From tomorrow I will do it myself at home. This will happen every day until my next Day 2.

Just a quick question. This may seem pathetic BUT: When do I get my little purple IVF bag? mean, I am spending a fortune. The least they can give me is my little purple meds bag?????

9 comments:

  1. What is a purple bag?? We never got purple bags. All I got was a colourful chart, a prescription and a pat on the back. BTW Eve, the meds are quite a bit cheaper at Dischem, but they usually have to order in, if you get it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paula

    Basically it is like a toiletry bag, but to keep your meds in. Ive seen them at both VL and Medfem. I am getting my meds from CLicks - maybe they feel I dont justify getting a bag if I dont get their meds????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you deserve the purple bag. Anyone who is injecting themselves that much should get a damn bag!!! And yes you are right we are going to be comparing bellies and preggo symptoms when we see each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also think you need a purple bag! Dammit man, give the lady a bloody purple bag people!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Good luck EVE, whata big step! With you all the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eve, you are next on my hitlist a.k.a Blogposting!

    *Insert doing a cheer leading dance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would kick up a stink for my bag!!!!!

    Can't wait for your scan results.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck my friend ! Keeping everything crossed for you and Mandy ! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm praying for you and Mandy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck Eve, I'm really hoping that this will be the one for you!

    ReplyDelete