Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Photography Week 3

Was much better than week 2!! Thanks for making me feel better ladies!

Just thought I would put up some of the pics that I have already taken. Let me know what you think. Oh, and honest opinions please!














8 comments:

  1. Love the pics!! last one is my favorite! Glad to hear week 3 was better! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them very much! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done!! They are very good. There are some nice photography forums on the net, where you can submit your pics and get some advise and critique. It really helps and those people can give you tips you never knew you needed! Try it, like the fertiltiy forum, you will be hooked within minutes! I fI can remember the name of the one I used to read i'll let you know, but for some reason it eludes me now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice ones! It does become addictive...So glad you enjoying it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning.... you really do have an eye for this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, I love the sunset pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Eve, you are really good at this!

    ReplyDelete