Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Photography Week Two

Sucked big time!!!! I feel like a failure! I didnt understand today's session at all, and even though I kept asking questions, I still didnt understand after it was explained again. I couldnt even find some of the settings on my camera that was spoken about.

I feel stupid. Maybe my I.Q is below average?

I dont know. Just didnt enjoy today at all and really dont want to go back next week.
I am supposed to take photo's of sunsets, and roads and crap with todays learnings, but how?????? Fuck it, I really think I am a moron
I am feeling so depressed

3 comments:

  1. Shame Eve, maybe someone on OPM gan give you a few tips? Post something there, hopefully you will feel better then! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I tell you something, coming from a lecturer.. Your session is only as good as the lecturer. Especially with something like photography! Your lecturer should have spoken in plain English, not higher grade photography!

    Did you get some notes? Perhaps we can check it out and see if it makes sense!

    Hang in there photography is great! Your lecturer sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO, nothing wrong with ur IQ!!!!

    Good luck girl! I hope this week will go better!!!

    ReplyDelete