Tuesday, August 4, 2009

When I Grow Up I Wanna Be....



A photographer!!

I went on my first course of photography today, and I am hooked!

I always had an interest in photography, so I dont know why I never pursued it before. Perhaps I was just too lazy? Or maybe it was lack of finances?
Anyway, I was sent by my work to do this course. We take a lot of photo's of our charity that need to go to media etc and we have normally just hired a photographer for specific events, but my boss decided it was costing us too much. So we bought a camera through work and he signed me up for this course.

I am so excited about this. I seriously want to pursue this. Yes, I know I only had 1 lesson, but it has really grabbed me!
I dont know if my boss will send me on the advanced course (I hope he does!!!) I would need to invest in a decent camera (which I cant right now - no money :( )
But I really hope that this is something I can look at doing......someday........hopefully soon......

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on finding your passion!!!!!!!! Now we'll have to see some of your work please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I love taking photo's you get hooked SO SOON!!! Enjoy doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, I wish I had a decent camera to also do it!

    Enjoy it Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy! And like Nix said, how's about showing us what you can do???

    By the way, check out my blog, I've given you a little award...

    ReplyDelete