Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 1 Fert Report

Well, I have 5 embies that have definately fertilized, and another possible 3. I was hoping for a definate 8, but I am not complaining! I just hope that while I am typing this, they are all dividing!
I have to phone the lab tomorrow at 10am for the next update. Crikey, this is so stressful! I havent been able to concentrate at work at all today!

I just want to thank those of you who have been supporting me through this and who have been praying for me. Please dont stop praying. I am relying on your prayers. My embabies are relying on your prayers!!!

Will update you again tomorrow!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Eve, I have not read your posts for a few days but finally just caught up. I am praying for you. you so deserve to be a mommy and I know you will be the best one at that! Best of luck y my friend! MWAH! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Eve! I really have a good feeling about this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 5 and 3 possible embabies!! I am praying really hard for you & your little babies!! You deserve to be a mommy & I too have a real good feeling!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grow embabies grow! Mommy is missing you !
    Please God, help this miracle in the Making! Amen

    ReplyDelete