Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 2 Fert Report

So this morning I was nervous as hell! I had to phone at 10am again to see how my embabies were doing.
EVENTUALLY 10am rolled by and I was immediately on the phone. Frigging hell, no one was answering! I phoned and phoned and phoned and I was just reaching their voicemail! They should know better than to put a woman who is panicking about her embabies through this! Finally I got through to Joy, and she said: "Congrats, you still have 7 embies in the running!"
Yippeeee!! I was so happy to hear that. 2 out of my possible 3 slower embies made it! My boss has told me that those 2 are my "special children!" LOL!!

So, tomorrow morning at 8am I must see Dr Jacobson. We will discuss my embryo's and decide if any are good enough to transfer tomorrow, or if I should wait and do a 5 day transfer.

Wish me luck people!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yippee!!! THATS GREAT!!! I am soooo happy for you!!!

    Grow babies grow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Evie. I am sure it will go well. Dr J is an expert and he will make a good decision. Please let us know what is happening. Sleep tight, if that is at all possible...Praying very hard for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Eve!! I am so happy for you!! Praying for you!!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete