Leigh gave me this Kreativ Blogger Award:

Here are the rules:
1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
Now, I am not going to do rule no. 7. I am going to see who will find this post on their own :)
I have done something similar before, so apologies if you get to re-read some of these things:
1. I am adopted. I was adopted at birth. I do not know much about my biological parents except that my mom was 16 and father was 18.
2. I have to sleep with my bedroom door locked. I was attacked a few years ago in my bedroom (Nothing too serious, other than a cut lip and bruised face)
3. I also have to sleep in a very dark room (my curtains are very thick. I cant stand any light) and the cupboards and drawers have to be closed properly.
4. I am always cold!!!!! Always, always!
5. My favourite meal is a good old fashioned South African braai!! If I could eat braai food 7 days a week, I would be in heaven!
6. I will only eat free range eggs.
7. I am dead scared of being a mom. Even though I desperately want to be a mom and I now have a chance, I am still petrified (Will cover this topic in another post)
Here are my nominees:
1. Eileen
2. Paula
3. Monz
4. Nix1407
5. Mandy
6. Zeu
7. Dee
Happy blogging people!!!!!!

Thanks Evie! I will work on posting my 7 soon! Love these posts about people!
ReplyDeleteThanks Eve!! See, I read your blog regularly!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting - I enjoyed reading that. And can't wait to read your post on number 7!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Eve, can you believe it, I actually did it? Gosh..
ReplyDelete