Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Week 6

Well, it is 2 more sleeps until my first scan! I am excited, scared, nervous all wrapped into one! The queasiness has really kicked in. I start fealing queasy at around 8:30am, and it lasts until about 14:30pm. Not fun! All I want to do is curl up under my desk!

Week 6


Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhh nunnie!!!! Cant wait to see you! Only 2 sleeps! Try eating early morning. Even if you feel sick. It works!!! Try salt and vinegar chippies (just one or 2) Ginger biscuits or marie;s. Have one in bed when you are still waking up. Closed eyes!

    Helped me get through the day!

    Godo luck girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can bet you a few bucks that you are having a girl.......

    The letters I had to type in now was...

    FAIRIES!!!!!

    Hehehehehehehehe - lets see...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marts! Let's see if you are correct in a few weeks time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My bets are alos on a girl!!!

    Eve try drinking some ice cold water with lemon in it during the day. It took my nausea away for a little bit. Also have some ginger tea or ginger biscuits. I also took my vomifene before I went to bed at night because it takes a few hours to have an effect. Also try sucking on some boiled sweets. The bit of sugar alos helped. Good luck for the scan, let us know ASAP okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vomifene gave some relief.. Nothing else worked..

    Apparently, not sure if it is an old wifes tale, but the more severe the Morning Sickness the better the chances for a girl?!
    Seemed true for me, who knows.....

    Good luck Eve, don't hesitate to ask Dr for something if you can't cope with the M/s!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vomifene only made mine angry!! Nothing helped! Can't wait to hear the scan results!

    ReplyDelete