Thursday, February 18, 2010

Goosebumps

I just recieved an email from a friend of mine with the following link: Nella Codelia: A Birth Story

Wow,what an emotional post. I have read it 3 times, and havent stopped crying. Its such a beautiful story, yet completely terrifying at the same time.

* Please note that if you are feeling sensitive or fragile right now, it might not be the best thing to read. *

I would love to get your thoughts on this

5 comments:

  1. Eve, this is the most beautiful birth story I have ever read, and in it there is a lesson for all of us!

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful, I cried through the whole post :( Thanks for sharing my friend. HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through another TTC blog. I posted this on my blog earlier this week or late last week. It is the most amazing story I've ever read. It is just beautiful. Can't wait to read more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so lovely. So raw... And those pictures are breathtaking... Wow. I have a close friend whose little boy was born two years ago with DS to everyone's great surprise. There was no indication that he was DS. But let me tell you, she loves him to absolute distraction and says she wouldnt change him for anything in the world

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sjoe, what an amazing birth story..and what an amazing family!!! Thank God for people like that...a love story for all!!!

    ReplyDelete