Baby A is still lying upside down so all I managed to see was the back of his head. And a full head of hair! Must say I was dissapointed that I never got to see him.
It was also a bit of a challenge to get a look at Baby B, as the umbilical cord was right in front of his face, but the sonographer eventually managed to get a profile picture of him:

After my scan I went on a quick tour of the hospital. The rooms are stunning! Only 8 rooms. All private. Each room has a queen sized bed with a feather duvet and feather pillows. A bassinet is next to the bed. You hubby or partner is allowed to stay over. They have unrestricted visiting hours. And each room has a private en suite bathroom, with a bath to use for water birth, if you wish to go that route.
Stunning, stunning, stunning!
Then I went to the NICU section. Boy, that was a bit scary! I saw a baby that was born yesterday at 31 weeks weighing 1.6 kg's. He was so so tiny. He seemed to be drowning in his prem nappy.
Anyway, it was a nice experience overall. I cant wait for my boys to be born, but please, they need to be a substantially healthy weight!!!

So glad that all is going well :)
ReplyDeleteHUGS
Wow, he is beautiful!!!!!! I am getting so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete