Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Still baking

I have been such a bad blogger!!!!!!
I promise I will give a proper update very soon. Just to let you know, my boys have made it to 34 weeks and are still baking nicely in mommy's uterus!

Will keep you posted

6 comments:

  1. I was wondering about you!

    You're doing amazingly well, Eve. Are you on maternity leave at home?

    If yes, I'd like to come visit with gifts for your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrilled for you Eve!! The birth of your boys must be some of the most anticipated on OPM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOOO excited!!! That is such good news! You are doing sooo well Evie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to quickly tell you, the code i had to put in was....

    MUMS MEN!!!! That must be a sign!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies!
    Marthie, that is so weird!!
    Leigh, I am mostly at my friends place in Kempton (the one I will be staying with when the babies are born for the duration of my maternity leave) I do go home from time to time, but mostly here

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sooooo glad for you Eve1 you are doing so spectacularly well. KUP!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete