Monday, December 1, 2008

Feeling Good

Well, as some of you know, I am involved with a Charity that my company sponsors. They are 12 precious little children who's parents abandoned them due to aids. The parents were/are infected. These children range between the ages of 2 years - 9 years. On Friday we surprised the home with a brand new car! It was so awesome!! We gave them a Toyota Quantum. It was quite an emotional experience.

Then on Saterday we threw a party for one of the little boys who was turning 3. This boy has been diagnosed with cerebral palsey. It is so sad to see him, but he is improving daily with his physio therapy.

One little girl - Thandi, has really tugged on my heart strings. I have fallen in love with her and she spends every minute with me. She is a beautiful 4 year old girl.
Oh how I would love to adopt her! I cannot stop thinking of her!

On another note, my AF arrived this morning! I was panicking big time yesterday as there was no sign of her. And I have just made the deadline to do IUI before the lab at Medfem closes!!!

I am soooooo excited! I have to go see my FS on Wednesday to start the Menopur cycle.
This will be my 7th....... yes 7th IUI. Please let this be my last!!!!

I also realised earlier that my test date for this cycle will be on the 27th Dcember. That day last year was the day I miscarried.

3 comments:

  1. I know the feeling - we did some work with a orphans aswell, and they really cuddled so deep into my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yip, me too.

    Just so sad that they dont know what its like to be surrounded by family over the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is what kept me "sane" while we were ttc and waiting for our LO. Seeing other little kiddies.

    Everything of the best for your next IUI

    xxx

    ReplyDelete