Wednesday, June 17, 2009

As The Saying Goes....

If you look like your I.D. photo, you're too ill too travel!!!

And I have just proven that!

Today I went to the traffic department to renew my drivers licence. I was expecting to be there for hours, but the whole thing took less than 20min! Actually the longest part was waiting in line to pay!

Anyhoo, I had to hand in 3 I.D. photo's, which I didnt have. So they sent me to the little blue combi outside to get some piccies taken. Well, let me just say that if Frankenstein still wants a bride, he can have me!!

I look shocking! I look like a dirty druggie who has just been electrocuted whilst having dental work done! And now I am stuck with this photo for the next 5 years! Bloody Marvelous!

I was going to post the picture here, but then decided against it, as I still want you to remain my friends. So, to save our friendships, the picture will not be displayed!

10 comments:

  1. oh come on Eve, it can't be worst than mine???? Show and tell Girlfriend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, I will stay your friend frankies wife. I HATE THOSE THINGS!

    I went tol get my ID done once and left my piccies at home. I then had to go outide and stand against a dirty white wall and have them done. GROSS!!!!

    Luckily i only have 2 years left of my 5. It sucks!

    Lol, i am sure you look gorgeous though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck, it's really bad girls! Believe me! At least it will scare the policemen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahaha, c'mon man. Mine sucks giant hairy azz too. And don't even get me started on my ID photo, it's back in the day, when I was 16 and frikken pudgy.

    Big bonus that you only had to be in the dreaded government department for a few minutes though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL ... yip now you wont get any fines ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol Eve .... c'mon we're not that shallow - do show us!!!! ;o)
    besides I somehow find it difficult to believe you could look anything but gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I don't believe you!!

    Mine is so light I look like my own ghost! And the ID photo seems fine, until you photocopy it: Then I look like the "Ten Most Wanted" pic of a Taliban member...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come on Eve! If you post yours I'm sure we will be a few that will also post ours! he he...

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL Eve, I'm sure it's not that bad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! Shame! Mine so dof you can barely see it! But wait, my one poor colleague went to get her ID done, and got it back with a totally different person's pic inside!!

    ReplyDelete