****I bruise easily, la la la la....****!!!!
My poor little tummy is purple, and I have only had 4 teeny tiny injections so far! Can you imagine what it is going to look like after all the stimms?
I have always been known to bruise quite easily, but seriously, this is bad! I dont remember bruising this badly with my Menopur shots. Maybe I need some more iron? (I hope not, as I am shoving so many vitamin type pills down my gullet already, that the thought of taking 1 more makes me tired!!)
Anyway, this is a bit on an arb post, and I feel like I am talking to myself... or could I be talking to the voices in my head again?
espn fantasy football logo invalid url
4 years ago

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, are they talking back?
ReplyDeleteShame Evie, I hope the bruising gets better, but in the end, it will all be worth it girl. I am holding thumbs and toes and everything else that hangs (boobs) whatever...
Hang in there girl. You are a mighty woman and you can conquer this. You will be a mommy, bruises, pain, suffering, anxiety, fear, stress, worry, it's all worth it. You WILL be a mommy!!!
ReplyDeleteOw on the bruises. Hope your body gets used to the intrusions and stops getting bruised!
ReplyDeleteI understand the 1 more tablet comment!!
Holding thumbs for you Eve!
OMW, you really are so inadvertantly funny sometime.
ReplyDeleteTake photies for memoir sake, and as extra ammo to show your teenager, when they give you hell.
Lol NIX! Good idea! Take pics!
ReplyDeleteYou doing a great job and soon we will be reading about your BFP and then about your babies birth! Yippee!!!
Good luck Evie!
Seems the "voices" are talking back ;)
ReplyDeleteShame man, just remember to alternate sides, as you could get an infection from the injections.!
Hang in there, take photos, nice blackmail material for a stroppy teenager :D
D
Thanks everyone! Zeu, I do alternate, and for some reason I am only bruising on the left side. Odd. Anyway, I am craving chocolate badly, which means AF is just around the corner :)
ReplyDeleteOk, though I would kill the chocolate craving by eating a HUGE slab of peppermint aero.
ReplyDeleteI think I am going to barf....
Shame Eve, hope the bruising doesn't get too bad!
ReplyDelete