Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Update On My Update!

Well, I feel better after this morning's discussion with the IVF co ordinator. It seems that I am on the Estrogen Priming Protocol, and that the way Dr J is doing this, is to try and get 1 or 2 more eggies than I would have if I just did a normal protocol. So that being said, I am easing into this a bit better.

Today I started my Gonal F injections. 6 amps a day! I must keep on with the Cetrotide up until next week Wednesday (2nd Sept). I start Progynova on Friday. Cant believe I have to shove a tablet up you know where!! I am all for suppositries etc but an actual round tablet?? The images in my head are really disturbing! I also start the Luveris on Friday.

Anyway, Monday (31st August) Is my first scan since starting stimms. It is also my birthday, so I am hoping to walk away with good news!

So that is all for now. Will keep you updated.

PS. I got my purple bag ;)

11 comments:

  1. Shew so many things you are on, how do you remember it all!

    Good luck Eve, holding fingers, toes and all for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you got your bag ;)
    Glad to see you feeling better too ...


    Hoping and praying for your miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the purple bag!!!
    You should be very proud of it, it marks the beginning of the experience that will change your life, so to say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - I'm glad you got your purple bag!

    Good luck Eve, I'm so nervous for you and can't wait to hear that this was your cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! My SIL tells me she will start the same protocol soon, so I hope it works wonders for you both! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck Eve!! crossing everything that is crossable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone!
    I feel like a kid on her first day of school with her bright red satchel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck EVE! This is the ONE!!!!!!!

    Lol @ the purple bag!!!! HEHEHEHE!!!

    Only good people have B-days in August! PLUS, they are hot, VERY intellectual and STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey doll im praying so hard for you oh and may this be a bday to remember xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yooohooooo! Finally the purple bag!

    Good luck hun, I can't wait for your results.

    ReplyDelete